Saturday: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Piedmont Park, Midtown
1071 Piedmont Avenue,
Atlanta, GA 30309
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES:
Accept application: October 23, 2017
Application deadline: June 5, 2018
Jury dates: June 10-11, 2018
Notification of acceptance: June 12, 2018
Accept invitation & purchase deadline: July 07, 2018
Wait List Released: July 10, 2018
What Are the Fees?
Application fee: $25 ($35 for mail in)
Standard Booth Fee: $300 (10×10)
Corner Upgrade: $75 (limited availability)
Double Booth Fee: $600 (10×20)
Electricity: $75 (limited availability)
Supply Store, Hotels, Camping Resource
For a list of local resources close to Piedmont Park, click HERE
Rules & Regulations
NOTE: New Rule imposed by the Piedmont Park Conservancy and City of Atlanta! All tents placed on grass areas may require flooring to cover the grass in certain weather conditions. Be prepared by having a breathable mat to protect the grass surface at your location.
1. The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. We require Exhibitors to use white top tents of EZ UP quality or higher. All tents must be weighted. Set up will be on pavement. Click HERE to view the Tents and Weights Compliance document.
2. Prior to the Festival, Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information. No wide Trucks, Trailers or Over-sized vehicles will be permitted to drive in on Saturday as tents will be in place. Please plan to set-up on Friday – from 9:00am till 9:00pm.
3. After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking. Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
4. Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
5. The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations must be received at least 30 days prior to the event, in written form and submitted by mail or email. By mail: send to P.O. Box 422571, Atlanta GA 30342. By email: to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the due date or no-shows.
6. The Piedmont Park Summer Arts & Crafts Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
7. Neither AFFPS nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
8. All Artist merchandise must be original, handmade and created by the Exhibitor.
Reproductions must be clearly identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the artist’s space. Browse bins may occupy only minimal space and must be aesthetically pleasing and not obstruct patron flow. All artwork on display must be for sale.
9. Artists may only show work in categories approved by the Jury.
10. Artists must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival.
No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an artist’s booth.
11. The Artist Market Jury will award Exhibitor applications based on originality of the art and quality of the booth display. Judging will be done on Saturday for Best of Show, Fine Arts; Best of Show, Crafts; 2nd Place; 3rd Place.
A wait list will be maintained. Waitlist applicants can be accepted up to and on the day of the Festival depending upon space available.
How the Funds Are Used
A portion of the Piedmont Park Summer Arts & Crafts Festival is the major fundraising event for Georgia Foundation for Public Spaces, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a stronger arts community. The GFPS provides scholarships for artists to help them with their artistic career. Additionally, funds will be provided to Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, to assist with their programs and legal assistance programs for Artists.